Hemp Cashew Slice Recipe
Author: Royal Hemp Date Posted:24 January 2017
Hemp Protein Powder Cashew Slice Recipe.
We all have addictions and cravings, especially those that make us cringe while checking our weight and counting the calories. It’s hard sticking to healthy and non-dairy foods. Trust us when we say it’s possible. Don’t be like that, for the sake of clean eating; we’ll be throwing at you this plant-based recipe that competes favourably with every one of your cravings. Of a truth, we are all in love with our white chocolates, or our vanilla topped ice-cream. Why not bring your imagination and creativity into the mix as we show you how you can check your kitchen to make something full of flavour. We mean something that works as a dessert or a quick breakfast.
Think of different nuts you can use in making this, using what you have at your disposal obviously. No need for breaking the bank. Whether it’s almond nuts, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, or even sunflower nuts for those with allergies, it’s going to come out great. You can also try a mix of different nuts; it’s bound to produce this divine dessert ever. You won’t know the experience of the beauty you made until you have a piece in your mouth. Unlike other pies, you have cravings for, eating a pie after a pie is allowed. It’s never going to increase your calorie count.
Bottom Layer :
- 100ml Hemp Seed Oil
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- 1 Scoop Hazelnut Royal Hemp
- ¼ Cup Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1.5 Cup Cashew Nuts
From the ingredient listed above, you should know you are making the best clean eating decisions right now. Now to the instructions, don’t jump a step and follow every step to the letter.
- For the bottom layer, pour the entire 100ml hemp seed oil into your blender, power the blender and add the dates one after the other. Don’t pour the entire dates at once, you’ll end up with chunks floating on the oil.
- When you are sure the dates are well blended with the hemp seed oil, pour the mixture out of the blender and stir into the royal hemp chocolate hazelnut and almond meal. Ensure it is well mixed.
- Next is to lay the mixture at the bottom of a glassware (this is the best to use). Of course, you are done with the bottom later. Keep in a freezer while you move on to the top layer.
- You’ll be playing with your blender for the top layer also and it’s even easier than the bottom layer, your coconut oil should be in liquid form, mix with the maple syrup and almond milk. Pour into a blender, start with few cashew nuts and slowly work in the other fruits into the forming paste.
- Adding a little of Chia seed into the blend will end up impressing your taste buds.
- By now, the bottom layer would have formed, in an even manner to pour the top layer on the bottom layer.
- At this point, the beauty is already blooming and you’ll want to eat it immediately. Let’s share this secret, don’t eat it yet. Wait a few hours.
- Give your pie a crown by dressing and garnishing with flakes, desiccated coconuts, seeds and nuts. A sprinkle of spirulina will add colour.
- Put the container into the freezer and wait for few hours. By then, Your cashew slice like a pie is ready.